Dr. Teresa Girniak
Aesthetic medicine specialist, Dental surgeon & Maxillo-facial surgeon.
Summary of Education & Professional Experience:
- Specialized in: Dental surgery, Maxillo-Facial surgery aesthetic medicine: Graduated in International Anti-Aging Medicine Center with Polish Society for Aesthetic Dermatology (2 year course);
- Worked in Maxillo-Facial Surgery and Laryngology Department in Military Academy of Medicine in Lodz;
- Medical University teacher: Lecturing medical students;
- Medical researcher: Publication of multiple articles, attendance at various congress’, commencement of philosophy doctorate;
- Participation in International Congresses in London, Barcelona, Helsinki, Melbourne, Warsaw as well as various workshops and aesthetic medicine trainings.
- Completed first degree specialty in dental surgery;
- Opened second degree specialty in Maxillo-Facial Surgery (Interrupted due to leaving Poland);
- Acquired Australian medical registration and work permission;
- Work in Government Hospitals & Private Clinics in Melbourne, Australia;
- Opened & successfully ran a Dental Clinic for 20 years;
- Returned to Poland.
- Performing aesthetic medicine procedures for many years where I continue to advance in the latest techniques, procedures and Medical research.
- Work in multiple Aesthetic Medicine Clinics in Warsaw.
- Member of Polish Society for Aesthetic Dermatology.
- Certified in advanced aesthetic medicine procedures involving dermal fillers and botulinum toxins.
Currently employed by Arkmedic Medical Center.
Treatment plan for the patient is:
Consultation with very thorough analysis of patients medical history, taking great care of my patients by understanding each patients goals, worries, expectations and wishes.
Main interests within Aesthetic Medicine:
- Modern technics and procedures;
- Face proportions;
- Skin quality (texture, laxity);
- Cosmetic defects;
- Injectable Lipolysis;
- Middle face volume adjustment;
- PDO threads;
- Dermapen procedures;
- Use of Pelleve equipment.